For some of you this post won’t be useful because you are a good little boy or girl who already finished your holiday shopping; but if like me, you don’t begin the gift hunt until after Thanksgiving, maybe you’ll find some inspiration here.
1. Indigo Wild. A company I fell in love with while living in Kansas City is Indigo Wild. Their Zum bar soaps, mists, lotions, lip balms, candles etc. smell absolutely delicious! I know soaps and beauty products aren’t the most original idea, but believe me when I say that Indigo wild does it better than the rest! Anyone would be pleased to find something from them under the tree.
2. Zen3 Spa. Most people are too busy with the daily grind to make pampering a priority. How about treating someone you love to a massage, lemongrass foot treatment, facial or join them for a couples massage. Almost every town has a spa, and a gift card to your local oasis would make a lovely gift. If you are in the Springfield, MO area I recommend Zen3! It is on charming Pickwick street and the best spa in town.
3. Askinosie Chocolate. Women love chocolate. I know men do too, but really, you can’t go wrong gifting a woman nice chocolate. In Springfield Askinosie is the local favorite. The holiday peppermint bark is ah-mazing and the sipping chocolate is on my list of treats to try this year!
4. B+B Boulangerie & Bakery. I’ve got you witches covered! You will find the BEST Yule log at B+B Boulangerie. (please note to see the actual log you’ll need to peruse their Instagram page–this is just a random, although beautiful one I grabbed off Google images) Not in Springfield? Mail order one for your witchy friends or check around at your local bakeries. Yule falls on the December 21st this year, so get your orders placed!
5. Moon Goddess Magick Apothecary. This is my favorite Easy shop and oh so witchy! When Fox was a baby I used to rub their lavender oil on his feet before bed. I love every single thing in this woman’s shop and you will too! I mean you have to get yourself a gift for all of your hard work, after all!
~ Happy Shopping ~